- Provide administrative support to the Legal and Financial department
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documentation (agreements, board minutes, resolutions, instruments, deeds).
- Create, organize, manage, and maintain high volume of legal files and archive legal department documents into databases (online folders or filing).
- Handle shareholders’ and company related persons’ KYC and legal due diligence.
- Serve as the legal support researching and assessing the impact of forthcoming regulations issued on national, EU and International level and prepare relevant reports.
- Fill forms according to business needs and with the guidance of other departments’ members.
- Prepare daily correspondence, minutes and agenda of meetings.
- Prepare and execute bank account application forms when necessary and communication with banks in Cyprus and abroad
- Provide general administrative support, especially regarding the creation and revision of documents and spreadsheets, to the Chief Legal Officer.
- Ensure compliance of the various affiliated entities of the group with the applicable legislation, best corporate practices and internal regulations.
- Communicate with other members of the firm to receive or provide information that is needed in order to complete all necessary work in relation to the department that she/he is assigned to.
- Prepare reports for the management or the department that she/he is assigned to.
- Operate collegially with all leaders and employees within the firm and exhibit performance consistent with the values of the firm.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the CEO or the CLO from time to time.
- University level education in Law or business administration or other related subject.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience in legal aspects of trusts / real estate / inheritance / IP shall be considered an additional advantage;
- Excellent Knowledge of English and Greek.
- Computer literate.
- Good work ethics.
- Ability to handle all matters in strict confidence.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested to join our firm, please send us your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an equal opportunities employer.
S. ANTONIOU & ASSOCIATES LLC
23 Stasinou Street, 5th floor, 2404 Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus
S. ANTONIOU & ASSOCIATES LLC is a lawyer’s liability company founded by Stavriana Antoniou.
© S. ANTONIOU & ASSOCIATES LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of S. ANTONIOU & ASSOCIATES LLC. The information provided in this publication does not constitute legal, tax or investment advice and no responsibility is accepted for any loss occasioned directly or indirectly as a result of persons acting, or refraining from acting, wholly or partially in reliance upon it.