- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements.
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documentation (board minutes, resolutions, instruments, deeds).
- Drafting of Legal Opinions.
- Attending to the Court and resolving civil and corporate litigation matters.
- Legal Due Diligence.
- Legal Research.
- Cross-border transactions.
- Legal consultation and coordination with clients
- Liaison with professional advisers, governmental and regulatory authorities as necessary.
- Operate collegially with all leaders and employees within the firm and exhibit performance consistent with the values of the firm.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Managing Partner from time to time.
- Law degree (minimum upper second class) preferably but not a must from a reputable English university (LLM with specialization in company and/ or contract law will be consider an advantage)
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate and/ or commercial law;
- Previous experience in legal aspects of trusts / real estate / inheritance / IP shall be considered an additional advantage;
- Excellent Knowledge of English and Greek.
- Computer literate.
- Good work ethics.
- Ability to handle all matters in strict confidence.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested to join our firm, please send us your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
AA PARTNERS is an equal opportunities employer.
S. ANTONIOU & ASSOCIATES LLC
23 Stasinou Street, 5th floor, 2404 Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus
S. ANTONIOU & ASSOCIATES LLC is a lawyer’s liability company founded by Stavriana Antoniou.
© S. ANTONIOU & ASSOCIATES LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of S. ANTONIOU & ASSOCIATES LLC. The information provided in this publication does not constitute legal, tax or investment advice and no responsibility is accepted for any loss occasioned directly or indirectly as a result of persons acting, or refraining from acting, wholly or partially in reliance upon it.